Big enough to deliver. Small enough to care.
Our Managing Director, Ian Turnbull, is a frequent speaker at professional conferences and workshops throughout North America and in Europe on general management, human resources, payroll, time management, privacy and security issues. He has taught the practical aspects of HRMS at the University of Toronto's Centre for Industrial Relations, co-authored the acknowledged definitive work on human resource management systems titled: Human Resources Management Systems: A Practical Approach (3rd ed.) (2007, Carswell). He was also Editor and Chief Contributor for Privacy In The Workplace (2nd ed) published by CCH Canada in 2009 regarding privacy and security of personal data in the workplace.
Topics that Mr. Turnbull or another staff member can address include:
• Selecting HRMS - A Critical Tool
• Making Your HRMS Sing (in Chorus)
• How and Why Systems Implementations Fail
• Human Resource Management Systems - A Recipe for Success
• How To Fix HR
• Metrics in HR and Payroll
• Time Management - Everybody's Challenge
• Adding Business Value Through Strategic E-HR Innovations
• The Privacy and Security of Personal Data
Our Mission- To solve the puzzle of fitting strategic plans to tactical solutions.